The Park is comprised of 366 acres of forest bordered by the Chippewa River on the north and the Tuscobia State Trail on the South.
The Park consists of a camping area with 16 camper sites, 3 tent sites, several picnic areas and a small stream and pond. An RV dump station, drinking water and pit toilets are available. Newly completed 2010 one mile hiking / 1.5 mile cross country ski trail are wonderful additions to this park. Hike the one mile Turkey Feather Nature trail which provides tree and plant identification in a wonderful setting adjacent to the Chippewa River. A level trail with boardwalks, easy to walk, except for one set of stairs, so not completely handicap accessible A 1.5 mile cross country ski trail has been developed beside this hiking trail on the north side of Hwy 70 in this park, there is a connecting trail from the camping circle to the hiking/ski trail.
Ojibwa Park was established in 1932 by a gift to the people of the State of Wisconsin from Mr. Mrs. Robert W. Baird, Ojibwa Sales Co., and Northern States Power Company.
Ojibwa Roadside State Park was developed and operated by the Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources. In 1981, the Winter Area Lions Club assumed maintenance and operating responsibilities of the Park. In 1990, the ownership of the Park was transferred to the Township of Ojibwa.