1. Clarksburg State Park offers a 45-acre Mauserts Pond for swimming.
2. The pond is surrounded by beautiful views of the Berkshire Hills.
3. Lifeguards are not provided, so swim at your own risk.
4. Swimming areas aren't marked or roped off in this park.
5. There's no fee to use the beach and swimming area on weekdays; weekends have small fees during summer months.
6. The water quality gets tested regularly ensuring safe conditions for swimmers.
7. Picnic tables near the shore provide an ideal spot for post-swim meals or relaxation.
The park offers a 35-acre pond for boating activities. Non-motorized boats are allowed on the water, providing opportunities for canoeing and kayaking in particular. There is also a boat ramp available to visitors who bring their own vessels.
Enjoy fishing in a 44-acre scenic pond, home to species like largemouth bass and yellow perch. Other fish include chain pickerel and sunfish varieties such as bluegill. The park also offers ice fishing during winter months for an adventurous experience.