Enjoy fishing in serene rivers and ponds, home to Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Smallmouth Bass and Channel Catfish. The Snake River offers excellent opportunities for fly-fishing enthusiasts. Anglers can also try their luck at the park's stocked pond during summer months. Ice fishing is popular during winter when conditions allow it on frozen bodies of water within the park boundaries.
Three Island State Park is
1. Three Island State Park offers numerous picnic spots with scenic views of the Snake River.
2. Picnic tables and grills are available for public use.
3. Covered pavilions can be reserved for large group picnics or events.
4. Enjoy a riverside lunch at one of many designated picnic areas along walking trails in the park.
5. The park's open grassy fields provide ample space for blanket picnicking, games, and relaxation under Idaho's blue skies.
Birdwatchers can enjoy spotting over 60 species of birds, including waterfowl and raptors. Guided birding tours are available.