1. Ashland State Park offers a designated swimming area at its 157-acre lake.
2. Lifeguards are on duty from late June to early September.
3. Swimming is allowed during daylight hours only, for safety reasons.
4. No pets or alcohol are permitted in the beach areas of the park.
5. The sandy beaches provide ample space for sunbathing and picnicking near water's edge.
6. The clear waters make it an ideal spot for both adults and children to swim safely.
7. There aren't any rental facilities available so bring your own gear if you plan on snorkeling or diving.
The park offers a variety of boating options. Visitors can enjoy the 157-acre lake with their own non-motorized watercraft or rent one at the site, including kayaks and paddleboards. The boat ramp allows easy access to the water for all types of vessels. However, motorboats are not allowed in order to maintain peace and tranquility within this natural environment.
Enjoy fishing in a 157-acre reservoir, home to species like largemouth bass, yellow perch and bluegill. Boating is permitted too.